About FSU ODL Technical Support
The Office of Distance Learning's Technical Support group is dedicated to helping FSU faculty, staff, and students with their online teaching and learning needs. Most especially, we can assist you with FSU's learning management system (campus.fsu.edu) and its surrounding technologies.
Contact us any time you have a question, a problem, or any feedback. We are here to help you have the smoothest experience possible!
How to contact us:
Our office is open from 8am to 5pm (EST), Monday through Friday except during FSU holidays. Ninety-five percent of the time, we respond in less than two hours.
- Create a support ticket. If you're not in a huge hurry, this is our preferred method of contacting us. Click the "SUBMIT TICKET" button at the top-right corner of this website, or type "support.campus.fsu.edu/new" in your browser at any time.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We know: Emails are super convenient. Go right ahead! But, please use your University email account for any account- or course-related matters.
- Call (850) 644-8004. If you need a response in less than two hours, this is the way to do it. Don't worry, you won't have to talk to a machine. We take the "real-people, real-support" approach.
- Chat. We've recently been using chat as another form of support. Just click the chat widget at the bottom right corner of the page and we'll reply back if someone's available!
- Or, stop by. We would be delighted to assist you in person. We are located in the University Center C, Suite C3500. Our address is 296 Champions Way, Tallahassee, Florida 32306. To get to us, park somewhere legally in the parking lot that surrounds the Doak Campbell Football Stadium. Spot the huge Sportsmanship Statue at Gate C (South side), and go inside the College of Social Work side on the right. We are located on the third floor, first door on the right.
FSU ODL Technical Support is a unit of the Office of Distance Learning. Learn more about our office at distance.fsu.edu